Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gotta love a knock-off!

I get a lot of random catalogs, but yesterday I found one that actually had things I like! Home Decorators is a very odd mix of furniture & accessories, with some pieces that are clear Restoration Hardware knock-offs.....

Restoration's factory cart for $895 retail:






















Home Decorator's factory cart for $499 retail:













Restoration's industrial table for $795 retail:






















Home Decorator's industrial table for $389 retail:













I think this means we finally found a coffee table that we both like & that will be versatile enough to go with whatever upholstery we may have in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love my indoor/outdoor rugs from Home Decorators. You've got exquisite taste!! My SweetPea rules!!

    ReplyDelete